The Body Life Group & Zone Program is designed to be the source of personal contact to be made with each member of the church, with special emphasis and attention on the new disciple. Through this program, each member of the church will be monitored for attendance at all services.
Because the BLG program encompasses all the members of the church, it will involve all ministries in the church. Through personal contacts, the BLG program will be able to make referrals to other ministries within the church that are designed to serve various needs of the members. Through this designed personal contact with each member of the church, the individualized well-being and growth of each member can be nurtured and ensured.
- Assist the minister in his efforts to minister to every individual in the congregation
- Assess the spiritual and benevolent needs of every member
- Develop closer relationships among members of the Woodlawn Forrest family
- Improve attendance
- Increase involvement in the ministries of the church
- Reach out to the lost through community efforts, home bible studies, and the distribution of tracts and literature
- Retain members